Water & Sanitation
IRDF believes that safe water is a basic human right. According to the UN, each day, 1,000 children die due to preventable water and sanitation-related diarrhea and related diseases. In order to provide safe water and sanitation, IRDF maintain the following objectives
- access to safe drinking water and sanitation facilities
- To improve community awareness on personal hygiene and Sanitation
- Advocacy for access to existing government facilities on health and sanitation.
- To ensure pre and post natal care of mothers including safe delivery by skilled birth attendant
IRDF has been working three specific projects with the help of non-government agencies and international donors:
- Tube well (Deep and Sami Deep)
- Water Tank
- Toilet and Hygiene
Your small donation can help the poor people to get safe drinking water.